Intake & Triage
Expedited care at the time of injury
First MCO provides 24/7, state reported, First Report of Injury (FROI) via online web-referral, phone or fax. The multiple methods of submitting an injury adds convenience, but more importantly, it ensures early medical intervention and accurate reporting of claims. Prompt reporting can help to reduce the number and amount of fraudulent claims.
We work closely with our clients to implement, promote and monitor each claim that is reported. Our team of Intake Specialists will ensure that a claim is immediately managed from the onset of the injury.
First MCO Advantage:
- EDI Capabilities
- Multiple methods for Claims Referral
- Immediate referral of the patient to a provider (where permitted by state law)
- RN Case Manager on call 24 hours
- First Response Team for Catastrophic Claims – case manager dispatched immediately
- Spotting red flags that can help in detecting fraudulent claims