The importance of technology in the Healthcare industry is nearly impossible to overstate. With a combination of monitoring, testing, and reporting capabilities, it has created a demand on a resilient, highly available, and robust network to share the information among the various devices.
WebMCO is a proprietary system developed and managed by First MCO. This system was developed using WEB based tools so that it could be accessed from anywhere that has internet access. It serves as the main hub for our case management process. The system provides a highly secure and efficient platform for case-related communications between our case managers and clients. Password protected, clients are given access to real-time standard and medical reports, claim records and other related documentation for all claims related to an account or contract.
First MCO Advantage:
- Web-based, allowing both internal staff and remote offices to access system
- Transactions are performed online and in real-time
- Real Time PPO Network lookup
- Automated bill review process with little to no manual intervention required
- Can accommodate Electronic Billing (837 Format) as well as manual input
- Minimal amount of time and effort
- Initial bills scanned/imaged
- Bills available to user by 7:30am next morning
- Downloadable Nurses notes
- Re-pricing System will accommodate Workers’ Compensation, PIP-Auto and Healthcare
- Majority of standard forms and letters are generated from system and sent via email, fax, and/or mail per account preference
- Available for Lease